Monday, October 18, 2010

Just Another Week....

Well, I haven't written anything in a while. I haven't exactly been busy, I suppose I just haven't had anything to write about. I guess that is what life is like when a person is unemployed. I have lots of time on my hands but usually I don't have a lot to do with all that time.

I spent the better part of this morning looking for jobs & I don't know how fruitful my search was. I applied for 4 different jobs but considering I've applied for so many so far & with so little luck, I'm having a hard time being optimistic about these. I usually manage to have a positive outlook but in this one area, my optimism is waning quickly. I guess it is time to up the prayers about remaining confident in the Lord's will & direction for my life.

I suppose this wasn't the perkiest blog, but then again people are allowed to have days when they are less than positive. Hopefully things will look up soon.

1 comment: