Wednesday, October 20, 2010

God is Always Faithful

Well, I blogged so despondently just 2 days ago & I've managed to have a pretty quick turn around. Thanks to a family friend, I now find myself employed! Now granted, the job is a temporary position & may last only a few weeks (although it could last a few months) but it is still a job!

Getting this temp position reminded me that I should really be more thankful. Yes, I have been looking for a job since May & even now I can only get a temporary position but I haven't actually been suffering. When things seemed to be getting tight for me & I thought I was going to run out of money, the Lord miraculously would supply me with a baby sitting job, a chance to be a substitute teacher or even the random odd job. Even now, I was lucky enough to have a baby sitting job this week & step right into my new temp job on Monday.

So, basically I'm just saying that I'm thankful for the blessings I've been given. The Lord is going to provide for me in the way that he sees fit; in the way that works according to his plan for my life. I just have to be patient & take my time letting the journey unfold. It will all work out in a way that I can't imagine but I know that whatever the Lord has planned, it will be wonderful.

Now all I have to do is wait for the plan to unfold....

No comments:

Post a Comment