Sunday, November 12, 2023

The First Lap(p) - A Year of Marriage


How has a whole year already come and gone? The old adage is that time flies when you're having fun and I guess we've had a lot of fun because I feel like I've blinked and a whole year has passed! It has been such an eventful year; and just like all years, it has held plenty of ups and downs. 

What has made THIS year so different is that Ryan and I have had each other to go through the ups and downs of day to day life - and having your person beside you; man what a difference it makes! Ryan is my biggest fan, my best supporter and always there to listen when I need someone to talk to - and that's just the tip of the iceberg! 

I could go on and on about him and it wouldn't ever be "enough" - the best thing I think I can say is that it's so worth waiting for the person the Lord has for you; Ryan is perfect for me in ways I couldn't have realized until I met him, so many things in our life are proof of divine ordinance in our life. Ryan is my greatest blessing, my best friend and the best "yes" ever. 


Happy First Anniversary to Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment