Thursday, May 10, 2018

Cream Cheese Fruit Salad

Hawaiian-Cheescake-Salad

Also known as Hawaiian Fruit Salad - but it should really just be known as You'll Eat the Entire Bowl Yourself Fruit Salad because oh my goodness it was SO GOOD! I have the smallest little leftover serving for part of my lunch today but goodness, I wish I had the whole bowl!

I altered the recipe a bit - so I'll share my version below. I took this to my bi-weekly Bible study and it was a big hit, so I figured I'd share it here. This recipe was taken from Pinterest and while my finished product didn't turn out exactly like the video I watched, it still turned out delicious...and it looked pretty nice too!

Cream Cheese Fruit Salad
  • Strawberries; cut in pieces
  • Blueberries
  • Mandarin oranges; drained (I used one can)
  • Pineapples pieces; drained (I used one can)
  • Kiwi
  • 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese
  • 1 3 ounce package of cheesecake pudding mix
  • 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla creamer
Combine the fruit in a large bowl and set aside

Beat together the cream cheese and the pudding mix. Add in the French Vanilla creamer a tablespoon at a time and beat together ingredients until creamy.

Combine cream cheese mixture with fruit and mix to coat - serve!

Related image

I will note - my cream cheese mixture seemed to have the consistency of...well, if I'm being honest, it seemed almost like play-doh! I was so worried that it wouldn't mix well with the fruit and perhaps the recipe had been a lost cause - but when I mixed it in with the fruit, it became creamier and coated the fruit wonderfully!

So - if you want a fruit salad for summer get-togethers that is sure to be a hit - give this one a try! It was easy to make and tasted delicious!

******************************************

*Recipe modified from the Slow Roasted Italian

No comments:

Post a Comment