Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Watson Wednesday



The weather over the weekend (well; Sunday at least...) was pretty glorious and the past two days have been unseasonably warm - the high today is supposed to reach 80! My precious pup has been taking it all in and this morning, he was all set to relax in the sunshine all day long...

Unfortunately our fence has a bit of a gap in one corner; a gap that I think could allow a certain small dog to escape and run free through the wilderness, which he'd thoroughly enjoy. It would hearken back to his days in Mississippi, running free through the trees and grass and he would lap up every second. Alas - I had to make him come inside.

The look he gave me will haunt me for the rest of the day. A look so filled with disappointment... *sigh* However, because dogs are the most precious gift to the universe, something tells me when I get home today he'll have completely forgotten that I made him come inside and he'll still greet me, tail wagging! Dogs are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment