Saturday, August 5, 2017

25 Random Questions

It's Saturday night and I'm re-watching Game of Thrones for the hundredth time...and I felt like perhaps I should be a little bit more than a couch potato this evening. Inspired by one of the many blogs I love to visit; Still Being Molly, I decided I'd jump on the 50 Random Questions bandwagon! Enjoy...if you make it to the end, ha-ha!

Image result for 25 questions

  1. What is your favorite candle scent? Ooh..a tie between Watermelon Lemonade and London, both from Bath and Body Works!
  2. What's one thing you own that you should probably get rid of? Old artwork that decorated my apartment in college. Just sitting in boxes taking up space!
  3. Can you do a split? Not quite anymore...
  4. How many countries have you been to? Just two! I went to Canada a few years ago and England at Christmas of 2015. I have big plans to add to my list!
  5. Is anyone in your family in the military? Yes! My younger sister is in the Air Force, my Dad was in the Air Force and the Air National Guard and both my grandfathers were also in the Air Force! I come from a long line of Air Force veterans!
  6. What did you dress up for Halloween as when you were 8? I was Jasmine! Harem pants, big gold earring, black hair and all!
  7. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, The Hunger Games or Twilight Series? I've read them all, most of them more than once. The Harry Potter series are hands-down the best of the bunch!
  8. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? British for sure!
  9. What's the first amusement park you ever went to? Disneyland! I was born in California and went to the happiest place on Earth from a very small age...beginning my life long love affair with all things Disney.
  10. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? Titanic...I saw it...too many times when it came to theaters and I still love it! However, I also love The Notebook too!
  11. What would your parents have named you if you were a boy? I believe the answer to this is Michael? After my Mother's brother...
  12. Do you sleep with a night light? Nope!
  13. How many times have you been in the hospital? I have never stayed overnight at a hospital in my life except the day I was born. I've been to the ER for stitches more than once (I was a bit of a tomboy as a child) but that's really it.
  14. Favorite beverage that isn't water? Coffee! Coffee! I love coffee so very much!
  15. How many pair of shoes do you currently own? Too many to count. *blushes* I just love a good pair of shoes! *sigh*
  16. What is one food you used to hate but now love? Oh my gosh...corn! I don't think I'd eaten corn since I was a small child...maybe not even then. My sister and I split some Mexican street corn at Bobby Flay's restaurant in Las Vegas and I was hooked from there. It is delicious!
  17. Heels or Flats? I prefer flats to heels but I also love a good wedge!
  18. What is one song you blast or belt when you are alone? Oh gosh. I belt and blast any and every song when I'm alone, ha-ha! I loudly sing along to a good rock ballad as well as the theme song to Game of Thrones!
  19. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed...always closed!
  20. What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of? Beauty and the Beast - and that applies to both the animated and live action versions. Hands down my favorite movie(s).
  21. What is one of your biggest pet peeves? People who ride slow in the left lane...just don't do it folks! It's not cool. Not cool at all.
  22. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn't real? Whhhaaattt? Just kidding. Just kidding. I think I was about eight or nine and I overheard my parents delivering a trampoline...that the next morning was supposedly brought by the man in red! I was sworn to secrecy for the sake of my little sister and I still joke with her about it to this day.
  23. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? I used to have really vivid dream and I could remember so much about them when I woke u...but I honestly cannot remember the last time I had a dream that I remember. *sigh*
  24. Can you whistle? Yes...but not well. I whistle by sucking air in and not blowing it out like normal people, ha-ha!
  25. Who is your favorite person in the world? I'm pretty freaking fond of my sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment