Sunday, November 20, 2016

November 2016 - A Recap in Pictures

Alas - November of 2016 was the other month that seemed to fall by the wayside in the great shuffle. I'm here to make up for that with pictures and exposition on all things related to the month of November! 



The first weekend of November was fairly low key - I caught Doctor Strange on opening night with my Marvel movie buddies and then spent the rest of the weekend laying low, watching TV and snuggling with my pups!

The second weekend of November brought an abundance of color and so we made our way to the VA State Arboretum to take in the gorgeous golden color of the Gingko trees - they turn the most fantastic shade of yellow and the color is not to be missed. We also drove over to Long Branch Plantation to see the colors there and they did not disappoint...although Watson may have been a little disappointed in my dressing him in leaves for photos.











The weeks crept closer to Thanksgiving but in the meantime - I snapped some photos, some precious puppy photos and prepared for the impending Christmas season by going to see A White Christmas at the Alamo with my friends Danielle and Meridith.





I decorated for Christmas ahead of Thanksgiving and when the office closed early in advance of Thanksgiving, I took Watson for a Starbucks run before heading home. My Mom spent Thanksgiving with my little sister in Las Vegas, so my Dad and I did Thanksgiving together with plenty of good food, some football and a trip to the movies to see Dr. Strange. The weather changed to something much colder and the resulting sky was too fascinating not to take pictures of...






And lest I forget - some pictures of the aforementioned Thanksgiving feast - it was a good one!



November was wonderful! Now - on to December and all things Christmas, ha-ha! Y'all know I'm a lover of all things Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment