Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm Still here.....

Wow-I guess I kind of fell off the planet for a couple of weeks!

I don't really have much to report because my life is (at this point in the journey) alarmingly monotonous. I sleep late, excercise, look for & apply for jobs, do some random housework for my Mom & then watch "Smallville" reruns. I often either help with supper or cook supper for myself, my Mom & my Dad. I guess while I may not be honing my job skills, I'm certainly honing my domestic skills. Maybe this is a sign that one day the Lord will bless me with being able to lead the life I most desire - that is, being a wife & mother!

The Lord may not have led me to the perfect job yet, but he never fails to provide for me. Just when I think that my funds might be getting low, someone calls me to baby sit & my funds are replenished. Granted, I'm not rich but I am never broke & at the end of the day, that is what matters.

So, for now I am continuing to patiently wait upon the Lord to guide my steps on the path he wants my life to take. Life isn't really living if you aren't living in the Lord's will. So...until next time, I'll be here, patiently waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment