About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Flashback - January

I started this whole idea of looking back at years past in the mid-point of 2015...and somewhere along the way (probably December, ha!) it fell off the rails a little bit. I figured I'd start 2016 off afresh and make it my goal to get through one year of flashbacks. So - without further ado, Januarys of the past.



2016
2016 - Snowmageddon. Or Snowpocalyse. 



2015
Oh look - also snow.
What's this - that's right - snow.
And snuggly baby selfies!




2014
Frigid MS temps in 2014
MS Snow in 2014 - who'd have thunk it?
And hey - cuddly baby snuggles! 



2013
Snow in January...for the past 4 years in a row! 
I recognize those boots....
Family in town for the weekend!



2012
I've got nothing. Eek!



2011
Ha! Snow again!?!
Or - as is more common in MS - ICE.
Meeting & loving on sweet Ryleigh girl.



2010
Being goofy in the snow - at Dollywood.
Posing with the bride & our friend, Ashley.
A visit from this little thief - apparently she stole my sunglasses, ha!



2009
Ringing in the New Year in Tennessee.
DiscipleNow leader - my girls & our "mascot" - ha!
I cannot remember what grade these girls were in - I know they're all in college now though!



And...that's all I've got for this go round! I'm surprised by how much snow there has been in my Januarys past - it's kind of funny to look back and see that snow isn't as foreign a thing as I thought it might be. Just SO much snow...that's a foreign thing, ha-ha! So, until next month - that's the flashback.




No comments:

Post a Comment