About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Take Your Dog to Work Day

I must ask - did you all even know such a thing existed? It was first started in the UK in 1996 and was created in an effort to encourage those without dogs to perhaps see the benefits of adopting a furry friend of their very own.

The United States first participated in 1999 and it's grown to be quite a big deal - they offer a cash prize and donation to a pet charity when people tag their photos with the TYDTWD hashtag. I completely knew none of this...but I did take Watson to the office on Friday and he (I think) thoroughly enjoyed it! Just a few pictures of our work day adventures!

So - where exactly are we going?

Fear not - I will keep watch & protect us from any lunatics that might pass by....

Oh, just relaxing on a Friday morning...taking a break from working hard.

Oh - you'd like to share your lunch with me, wouldn't you?

Working hard or hardly working?

Working 9-5 is obviously exhausting!
Have you ever heard of Take Your Dog to Work Day? If so - have you ever participated...or am I the only nut to do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment