About Me

My photo
A 30-something living in the foothills of the Virginia mountains; I'm saved by grace, addicted to coffee and my little sister is my best friend! I devote most of my time to exploring, reading, attending as many Nationals games as possible and documenting life here. My Prince Charming got lost somewhere along the way...but I'm trying to remain hopeful that true love exists.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Favorite Things Thursday - Coffee Edition

Coffee...coffee...coffee, what can I say? I absolutely love the stuff! Since I do love all things coffee related, I thought on this Thursday I would share five of my favorite things that relate to coffee, because who doesn't love a good cup of Joe?

No doubt - my absolute favorite type of K-Cup!

Coconut Mocha Coffee - I mean, what can I say except this is my favorite coffee! It has a slight chocolate flavor with the perfect hint of coconut a midst the delicious medium roast flavor...and the smell that it gives off when it is brewing, oh my goodness. Yep - go get you some of this stuff as soon as possible because you will NOT regret it!

Owls in Trees Tervis - the best!

Owls in Trees Tervis - This is the best way to carry around a cup of delicious, delightful coffee. I've had one or two Tervis in the past but they were for carrying cold drinks and so when I got this as a gift, I was thrilled. Especially when I filled it with coffee for the first time and even though it was steaming hot, I could carry it around without even feeling the heat! It also has owls on it, which makes it that much more perfect!




Maybe my second favorite K-cups...yummy, yummy!

Van Houtte Raspberry Chocolate Truffle - Okay, if the Coconut Mocha is my most favorite coffee, then this would have to be my second favorite. This a a light roast, so the chocolate and raspberry flavors are a bit stronger than the warm coffee bean flavor...but the chocolate, raspberry and coffee flavors all mix together to make a seriously yummy cup of coffee! This coffee also smells divine when it's brewing; like someone just opened a big box of raspberry truffles! Delicious!

Not something you'd immediately think to throw in coffee!

Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Bits - I know what you're thinking; these are not made for coffee, but hey now that isn't necessarily true! If I'm offered hot chocolate or coffee, I will most likely pick coffee but what's not to love about a cup of Chocolate Covered Donut coffee with some Vanilla marshmallows tossed on top? I assure you, get yourself a container of these and toss a few on your next cup of coffee. They will make it that much more delightful!

A delicious brand of coffee - straight from the Caribbean!

Cafe Trinite - This may be the most rare thing on this list, coffee straight from the Caribbean! My parents brought me back a bag of coconut coffee from their cruise in the Bahamas last year and it is no doubt the best bag of coffee I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Obviously, I have a slight affinity for things that are coconut flavored and when I don't have my coconut mocha k-cups at hand, this is the coffee I reach for first!

So there you have it - the five coffee related things that I love the most! What kind of coffee do you like most? Are there special things you add to your coffee from time to time to make it a little bit more special? I love some coffee, so I think I'll go have myself a cup (or two) right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment